HTML AngularJS Template is a professional front-end template for building fast, robust, and adaptable web apps or sites using AngularJS.
AngularJS, also commonly referred to as Angular, is an open-source web application framework maintained by Google. AngularJS addresses many of the challenges encountered when developing single-page applications.
HTML AngularJS Template is based off of my HTML Template code project.
Or get HTML Template through Git:
git clone https://github.com/brandonhimpfen/html-template-angularjs.git
- Designed for fast page loads. HTML AngularJS Template follows best practices for website optimization.
- Built using HTML5 and the latest trending web technologies.
- Built with easy customization in mind.
- Simple editing. Simply delete what you don't want.
Features and What You Get
- Free and open source code
- Sample index.html file that incorporates AngularJS
- Google hosted AngularJS library
- Copy of the minified AngularJS library included (you host the file)
- A default favicon file
- Sample index.html file
- Sample .htaccess file
- Humans.txt - humans and tools who built the website
- robots.txt file - web robots rules
- 403 error page template
- 404 error page template
- 500 error page template
- Browser configuration reference
- Cross-domain policy file specification
- Blank directory for your images
- Example sitemap XML file.
- Sitemap XML referenced in robots.txt
- HTML5 shim
- jQuery (Google hosted with fallback)
- Easily create CSS using SASS/SCSS
- Social media meta tags template
Examples of how you can use HTML AngularJS Template can be found on GitHub.