Whether your goal is to enhance your skills as a marketer, designer, or developer, or if you're seeking to improve your travel experiences by discovering ways to travel more efficiently, for extended periods, and at lower costs, I have a range of resources available to assist you.
- Content Management Systems
- Digital Marketing
- Life and Career
- Mobile Development
- Web Design and Development
- Blogging - A platform for sharing ideas and experiences through written content.
- Travel Blogging - Focused on documenting travel experiences and tips.
Content Management Systems
- WordPress - Free and open-source content management system written in PHP, and paired with a MySQL or MariaDB database.
- Adobe Lightroom - A tool for editing and organizing photos with cloud storage.
- Graphic Design - The art of visual communication through the use of typography, photography, and illustration.
- User Experience (UX) Design - The process of creating products that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users.
- Conversion Rate Optimization - Techniques for increasing the percentage of visitors to a website that convert into customers.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - The practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
- Social Media - The use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic.
Life and Career
- Entrepreneurship - The activity of setting up a business and taking on financial risks in the hope of profit.
- Leadership - The action of leading a group of people or an organization.
- Android Development - The process of creating new applications for devices running the Android operating system.
- Mobile Design and Development - The process of designing and building applications for mobile devices.
- Objective-C - A general-purpose, object-oriented programming language used by the Apple operating system.
- Cryptocurrency - Digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security.
- Solo Travel - The experience of traveling alone, without a companion.
- Travel Hacking - Strategies and techniques used to travel more for less.
Web Design and Development
- AngularJS - A structural framework for dynamic web apps.
- Bootstrap - A free and open-source CSS framework directed at responsive, mobile-first front-end web development.
- CSS - A style sheet language used for describing the presentation of a document written in HTML.
- Domain Names - Unique names that identify internet sites.
- Git - A distributed version-control system for tracking changes in source code during software development.
- GulpJS - A toolkit for automating painful or time-consuming tasks in your development workflow.
- HTML - The standard markup language for documents designed to be displayed in a web browser.
- Less - A backward-compatible language extension for CSS.
- Material Design Lite - A frontend development framework for creating modern, responsive web apps.
- Responsive Web Design - An approach to web design that makes web pages render well on a variety of devices and window or screen sizes.
- Sass - A preprocessor scripting language that is interpreted or compiled into CSS.
- Stylus - An expressive, dynamic, robust CSS preprocessor.
- Web Performance - The speed in which web pages are downloaded and displayed on the user's web browser.